Tuesday, October 2, 2018

Kenji's Bumble - crochet pattern

Kenji's Bumble

Earlier this year I finally took up crochet. I felt like my sewing skills were still hindered when it came to wanting to make tiny, detailed things. I was impressed with what I saw others accomplishing with a hook so I took the plunge. As I was following several patterns written by other people, my then 5 year old son, Kenji, started writing me "patterns" and asking me to wave my magic wand (hook) around and make them real. Well, I couldn't let him down so I tried my best to write my own pattern. (His pattern was a little hard to follow, lol.) I started with Bumble because it was fairly simple and straightforward without any weird shapes required.

Bumble became a very quick and easy crochet toy pattern that is perfect for beginners.



We have moved! You can find this pattern for free

Here

No comments:

Post a Comment