Monday, October 8, 2018

Sandwich play set - crochet pattern

Crochet Sandwich Play Set: free pattern



I absolutely love textile toys for my own boys. They aren't hard like wooden toys which can break other things if thrown. They are far more durable than plastic. They are washable, at least they are with the materials I choose. And they are practically 100% child safe.

When searching for a play set for building sandwiches I ran into a bit of trouble finding what I wanted. There was not a single pattern that had all the parts I wanted. Not to mention when looking for a free pattern for a crochet sandwich play set I felt very limited. When I tried putting different patterns together, the end result pieces didn't fit well, as in a lettuce might have been huge and hung over the side of the bread. I also found that everyone seemed to have the exact same pattern for parts like the bread, so I adjusted my other pieces to fit with that universal bread pattern.

My boys like to split the sandwich play set in half to make a BLT on white and a ham, egg, and cheese on toast.



We have moved! You can find this pattern for free

HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment